Runge is an Interactive Solver for Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations. It solves initial value problem (aka Cauchy problem). Few advantages Runge provides:
- It's fast. It utilizes BLAS and LAPACK libraries optimized for modern multi-core processors.
- It's interactive. It allows you to start a solution by mouse click on a plane.
- It's precise. It uses Runge Rule to adjust step length to satisfy required precision on each step.
- It's effective. When it needs to compute derivatives (Jacobian matrix, for example) it does that analytically, i.e. without using numerical methods.
- It's portable. It works on Windows and Linux 32 and 64 bit versions and Mac OS X (64 bit only).
- It's open. It allows you to implement and embed your own algorithms (aka "solvers").
- It's easy to use. It allows to export results to MS Excel and MATLAB.
- It's multilingual. It currently supports Englis and Russian languages.
- It's free. It's distributed under the Boost Software License.
Your questions, feature requests and bug reports are very welcome at email@example.com.
- 1.2 November 15th, 2013
- 3D Drawer
- UI improvements (ability to delete solutions right in 2D Drawer, list of MRU files etc.)
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility
- Bug fixes
- 1.1 May 21st, 2013
- Upgraded to CVM CLass Library 8.0
- Upgraded to QT 5.0.2 delivering more stable user interface
- Removed unnecessary dependencies from packages
- Added ability to choose color for even steps
- Numerous bug fixes and UI improvements
- Windows 8 support
- 1.0.2 January 14th, 2013
- Separate version optimized for 64-bit AMD CPUs added (Windows and Linux)
- Linked against new CVM Class Library 7.0
- Other third party libraries updated to improve performance
- 1.0.1 November 10th, 2012
- Mac OS X release added
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed Lawson and Rosenbrok solvers crash on high dimensions
- 2D Drawer minor fixes
- 1.0 June 27th, 2012
- Initial release for Windows and Linux