The library is distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0. This is version 7.0, January 6th, 2013 (see also history of changes and FAQ page). It's left here for backward compativility only and is no longer supported. Please upgrade to the latest version.
The following compilers and integrated development environments are supported by this version:
- Intel C++ 11.1 and higher for Windows
- Intel Fortran 11.1 and higher for Windows and Linux
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- gfortran compiler 4.3 and higher
- g++ 4.3 and higher
- MinGW environments: CygWin and TDM-GCC (under Minimal System)
If you want to rebuild Fortran subroutines included into the library, you'll also need Intel Fortran 11.1 or higher for Win32 and Linux platform (gfortran is also supported under Linux and MingW). The library can be linked with Intel MKL 10.2 or higher, with AMD ACML 4.3.0 or higher and also with native BLAS and LAPACK implementations. Your questions, feature requests and bug reports are very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.